Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Inspirational online readings

 
 
 
I always take some time during the day in order to search for inspiration online. It is really amazing to read other peoples thoughts on issues that affect us so much in our daily lives. It makes you feel you are not alone in this journey, and also helps you on building self-confidence in yourself and your opinions.
 
I consider all this sharing of thoughts and know-hows as being the bright side of the internet. Everytime I feel alone and lost about a subject or situation that is worring me, I Google it and find someone else's thoughts on it. So here is small list with the posts that really inspired and helped me during last week:
 
 
 

    Beautiful image with girl reading on the Couch was taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment