Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Soundtrack to start the day in a happy place



Being a PhD student is not an easy job, specially when you don't have a working place to go to, and you end up working mostly on your desk in your room. Or in the Public Library having to carry a lot of books, notebooks, and your laptop with you, arriving home with a lot of back pain. After 3 years of such routine, there are days (like today) when I feel really unmotivated to keep going. There are almost no boundaries between my private life and my work, and that is really really hard to cope with.

So today in order to motivate myself, after almost 2 hours procrastination on the web, I decided to create a list of feeling good motivational songs to start the working days. The one I choose for today was Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten.

 Enjoy! I hope it also works to keep you standing during your work day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment